32 - 40 hours (The Hague region)
Can you convert ideas into (international) innovation projects? Do you like the challenge to work with both public and private parties? Do you have experience in initiating and developing proposals for subsidies and investment funds? Then we are looking for you!
The sector in which we work
In addition to sun and wind, water is an important source of renewable energy. The marine energy sector focuses on energy extraction from our rivers, seas and oceans. Think of the energy that can be generated from marine currents, tidal or wave movements and the differences in temperature and salinity of water. The generation of energy from water will play an essential role in the global energy transition and contributes to achieving international climate goals and sustainable growth.
In the position of Business & Innovation advisor you will primarily:
- Assist our clients with innovation & capital services (e.g. strategy- and business plan development);
- Assist our clients in securing public and private funding to realise their growth strategy;
- Further expand our accelerator with the development of new international collaborative partnerships and projects;
- Work in international teams on the establishments of new markets (multi-use windfarms, green hydrogen, coastal protection);
- Learn about and evaluate the role of novel marine energy technologies in the future energy mix.
What are your competences?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with good analytical and organizational skills;
- You have knowledge of Dutch and European public funding mechanisms (grants);
- You know what is needed for a company to attract private investments;
- You have excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively in English
- (and, not absolutely necessary, preferably also Dutch);
- You are a team player who can also work independently on assignments;
- You are result driven, stress resistant and used to work within deadlines;
- You have an HBO/ WO degree and at least 2 years of work experience;
- You have affinity with sustainability and innovation.
You will work in a young, dynamic and dedicated team. We offer a full-time contract, initially for one year. In case of good performance, the contract can be extended. Salary is subjected to work experience and may vary between € 3.200 and € 3.900 gross per month (for a full-time position).
Location and other information
As of February 2021 our offices will be located in Scheveningen. Please send your resume and motivation letter to Daphne Linzell. We would like to receive our response as soon as possible, but no later than January 31 2021.