1 July 2022: Can you help us realize our vision: "To make marine energy the next big thing in Energy"? We are looking for a junior event manager who will work closely with our team to organize events that generate exposure for marine energy. This includes participation in major international events on marine energy, sustainability and renewables. But also events for the Dutch marine energy community, consisting of technology developers, research and test facilities, companies in the offshore and maritime sectors, investors and policy makers.
Dutch Marine Energy Centre (DMEC) is all about marine energy. We strengthen and accelerate the sector by focusing on 4 pillars: Innovation, Capital, Markets and Policy. Over the past three years, our team has grown to 16 people and we come from various corners of Europe. We share a common vision and that is “to make Marine Energy the next big thing in Energy”.
Are you someone who:
- wants to be responsible for the events from start to finish and can maintain good contact with everyone involved;
- has good storytelling skills and can write creative texts, both in Dutch and in English;
- is good at planning and organizing;
- has completed a study in the field of communication, marketing or events;
- wants to make an impact and have affinity with water and/or energy;
- is enthusiastic, hands-on, curious and full of good ideas;
- knows what’s is going on online;
- has design skills?
What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic, internationally operating and growing organisation and sector;
- A fun, friendly and hard-working team that likes to share information about everything and nothing and is open to your ideas;
- Opportunity for self-initiative and creativity;
- Variation; no two days are the same;
- A work environment with sea view in Scheveningen;
- Room for learning and development;
- Position for 32 hours a week.
Are you the junior event manager that would like to grow with us? Please get in touch and send your cv and motivation letter to Daphne Linzell via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to learn more about you a.s.a.p. (before September 1, 2022).