Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC) 2022
On 29 & 30 November 2022, the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC) again opens its doors in Amsterdam. The OEEC is Europe’s leading event for the entire offshore energy industry, connecting the maritime and offshore world for sustainable solutions. This year, the Marine Energy sector again has a strong presence at the conference.
At the Marine Energy pavilion hosted by Dutch Marine Energy Centre (DMEC), you are welcome to learn about innovative marine energy solutions. There will be lots of activities to discuss collaboration between the marine energy and the offshore and supply chain industries, such as discussion tables and marine energy contributions to talk shows. You can even experience marine energy solutions in virtual reality. We hope to meet you at our pavilion to make valuable connections for driving this promising sector together.
Marine Energy Session: Scaling-up Marine Energy
On the first conference day, Tuesday 29 November from 14.30 till 15.45, the Marine Energy Session 'Scaling-up Marine Energy' takes place. As a diverse and secure energy supply is more important than ever, the time to implement the EU’s strategy on marine renewable energy is now. Join the Marine Energy Session to follow the latest marine energy deployments and to explore opportunities to scale-up these ambitious projects from a business, policy and technological perspective.
Welcome and setting the scene: Britta Schaffmeister (CEO at Dutch Marine Energy Centre)
- Offshore energy strategy & energy independence - Tom Berendsen (Member of the European Parliament)
- Driving implementation of offshore renewable targets - Raphael Sauter (Team Leader at DG ENER, European Commission)
- Policy development facilitating co-location of offshore renewables in the North Sea - Patricia Schouten (Policy Officer at Ministry of Infrastructure & Water Management)
- Marine energy sector developments - Yuki Esser (Business & Innovation Advisor at DMEC)
- Scaling up to wave energy farms - Anders Jansson (Head of Business Development at CorPower Ocean)
- Developing the first combined offshore renewable parks - Sue Barr (Director Marine Energy at Simply Blue Group)
- Powering offshore operations - Edoardo Dellarole (Head of Facilities and Production R&D Projects at ENI)
Wrap-up 'Scaling-up Marine Energy'
Drinks: Joining Forces for Offshore Energy
Tuesday 29 November from 16.00 till 18.00 you are welcome at the Marine Energy pavilion for drinks, organised by the Marine Energy Alliance, Dutch Marine Energy Centre, Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Offshore Energy Industry (IRO) and Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA).
More information and registration